End of Year Savings
We understand the end of the year is a very hectic time. But while we look forward to the new, let’s also take stock of how we can improve today — and save!
At Helena Regional Medical Center we encourage you to take some time for yourself. Doing so could not only benefit your health, it could even get you more out of your money!
Five Reasons You Should Take Time for Your Health Before December 31.
Reason 1: If you have an FSA account, don’t let this money go to waste! Schedule your procedures to be completed prior to year-end for this year’s FSA eligibility.
Reason 2: If you need some kind of procedure, or if you’ve been considering some kind of elective surgery, you can recover during your time off over the holidays.
Reason 3: If you’ve met your health insurance deductible, take advantage of that fact. Remember, January 1 you start back at zero!
Reason 4: Physician offices aren’t as busy during November and December so you’re more likely to get an appointment quickly.
Reason 5: Putting off seeing a doctor or having a procedure just isn’t smart. Your good health is a present you give yourself and your loved ones. And in a season of giving, time and health are the greatest gifts
Suggestions for end-of-year savings:
- Annual physical
- Have you had one in 2022? To self-schedule an appointment with a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine provider, visit HelenaAnytime.com.
- Men and women over 45 should have one every 10 years. To schedule a screening close to home call to make an appointment with a General Surgeon, or visit HelenaAnytime.com to self-schedule. To schedule with Lauren Kastner, MD, General Surgeon, call 870-816-3830.
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Does everything you eat cause pain? Call 870-816-3830 to make an appointment.
- You don’t have to suffer in silence. Call 870-816-3830 to make an appointment.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Bunions? Hammertoe? They can be taken care of relatively easily. Call 870-816-3649 to schedule an appointment with podiatrist, Jesse Bradley, MD.
- Hernia repair
- Abdominal Pain is nothing to ignore or put off for later. Call 870-816-3830 to make an appointment.
- Mole Removal, Lumps and Bumps
- Whether for medical or cosmetic reasons, annual screenings can help prevent a little bump from becoming a big problem. Call 870-816-3830 to make an appointment.
- Been putting off a screening MRI or CT scan? Use up that FSA before the end of the year. To schedule yours, call 870-338-5800
- Screening mammogram
- Have you had yours this year? Call 870-338-5800 to schedule yours.
- Urology Surgery
- Do you suffer from Incontinence? Is it time to consider a Vasectomy? Schedule an appointment with Board Certified Urologist, Derek Miles, MD, FACS,call 870-816-3676.
Related Services and Conditions
At Helena Regional Medical Center, diagnostic imaging is used to create a graphic depiction of the structures and functions of the body’s organs and other internal systems. These images are used to examine and diagnose certain medical conditions. Radiologists are...
More than 200,000 new cases of breast cancer are discovered in the U.S. each year. At Helena Regional Medical Center, we know the value of early detection and mammography is a tool we use to identify potential issues. An x-ray of the breast, mammography is used to...
Helena Regional Medical Center’s laboratory department is open 24/7 and licensed by the State Department of Health. We participate in accreditation and inspection programs conducted by The Joint Commission and the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendment. In...
Simple + Price
Healthcare pricing can be confusing. To simplify things, we offer a pre-pay pricing program for those in the Helena community who might not have insurance. It’s called Simple + Price and it covers most common imaging and lab tests. The Simple + Price plan offers a...